TIDAL .. Here I come! ..

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bMsDv3ngaB7qUd_1VXqVXQ85I6IT-IwL
Having taken out a three month free trial for Amazon Music HD, as good as it is .. I’ll more than likely drop it for the more expensive TIDAL.

*Just started a 60 day free trial.

Why (you may ask)? .. Much better resolution equals better sound quality. Plus ... the new audio magic of Bob ‘Meridian’ Stuart’s MQA technique and the promise of being able to listen to albums in Studio Authenticated Master quality (much, MUCH higher than Amazon HD).

I won’t get the full benefit of listening to fully unfolded MQA until next year when I get my Auralic Vega G1 DAC / Streamer, but I can listen to the first unfold via my IOS devices and Roon .. and .. BOY! .. even that sounds amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts